VISUAL COMMUNICATION – CREATIVE DIRECTOR
The Creative Director should cover the criteria below.
- Create visual communications concepts for Stirixis brands and company’s clients (logos, concept design) by collaborating closely with the strategic team
- Manage the graphic design phase of each project (predesign, design development, both in print and digital media)
- Manage the graphic design team
- Execute corresponding bill of quantities to be used as a base for quotations from suppliers
- Collaborate with other team members (architects, 3d designers etc) on environmental graphics of projects
- Collaborate with suppliers at execution phase
- Supervise as author project executions
- 5-8 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English in both writing and speaking is a prerequisite
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Willingness to work based on project deadlines
- Other required skills: able to multi-task, effective under pressure, with an outgoing personality, organized and thorough.
- Additional languages, university degrees will be highly appreciated.
- Great working environment
- Great team of committed professionals
- International projects, awarded and recognized company
- Private insurance scheme