INTERIOR DESIGNER / 3D ARTIST / VISUALIZER TEAM MEMBER
The Interior Designer should cover the criteria below.
- Production of high quality atmospheric images by rendering in Lumion and post-production in Photoshop.
- Support the execution of design projects for company’s clients ( concept design, predesign, design development) – interior design part
- Support the corresponding Bill of Quantities and Budgets up to the design development phase
- Collaborate with other team members (strategic consultants, graphic designers, construction managers) on projects
- Support the Team Leader to adhere to project limitations (budgets, deadlines etc)
- Ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings, models and concepts
- Proficiency in Sketch-up, Photoshop and Lumion/VRay
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English in both writing and speaking is a prerequisite
- Willingness to work based on project deadlines
- Other required skills: able to multi-task, effective under pressure, with an outgoing personality, organized and thorough
- Additional languages, university degrees, will be highly appreciated.
- Great working environment
- Hybrid Working
- Great team of committed professionals
- International projects, awarded and recognized company
- Private Insurance