BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Business Development Manager should cover the criteria below.
- research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- seek out the appropriate contact in an organization with full contact details.
- generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- foster and develop relationships with prospects and leads, arrange and conduct business meetings
- help to plan sales campaigns to meet targets.
- understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- draw up client proposals – based on the specific needs of the project, draw a full Proposal.
- have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and excellent presentation skills in order to sell them online or over the phone.
- collaborate with other team members (marketing) as well as Management Team.
- discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department, propose new actions and promotions and ways to find new leads.
- liaise with all teams of STIRIXIS Group.
- attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate.
- keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world and specifically in the markets the company does business.
- Proven 3-5 years working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role (preferably in a B2B environment)
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (i.e Pipedrive)
- Proficiency in Greek and English, verbal and written
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- great time management,
- ability to multitask,
- effective under pressure,
- outgoing personality
- willingness to work based on deadlines
- Great working environment
- Great team of committed professionals
- International projects, awarded and recognized company
- Private Insurance Scheme